This jetter propels a highly flexible hose through 1 1/4" to 4" (32 to 100mm) lines–blasting through sludge, soap and grease blockages. As you pull the hose back, it power scrubs the line, flushing debris away and restoring drain lines to their free-flowing capacity. The RIDGID KJ-1750 water jetter effectively cleans lines with an actual working pressure of 1750 psi (121 bar) and a flow of 1.4 gpm (5.3 lpm). Two levels of pulse are standard and let you easily navigate difficult bends or traps. Its 2 HP (1491 W) motor draws a maximum of 17 amps which requires a 20 amp, 115 V circuit. Purpose built with quality components, the KJ-1750 features a duplex pump with a corrosion resistant, forged brass head. The control valve lets you quickly and easily adjust water pressure.
- Powerful: Actual working pressure of 1750 psi and flow of 1.4 GPM (5.3 l/min) for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
- Pulse Action: Two levels of pulse are standard. Activate the KJ-1750’s pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
- Electrical Requirement: The 2.0 HP motor draws a maximum of 17 Amps which requires a 20 Amp, 115V circuit.
- Easy to use: Thrust propels the hose down the line. You simply guide the hose into the drain.
- High Quality: Duplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. New pressure control valve allows quick and easy pressure adjustment.
- Dependable: Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and down time keeping you on the job.
- CSA approved. Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).