5" Flanged Hydraulic SeparatorHYDROSEP-109-F 5" Flanged Hydraulic Separator
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Take boiler installation to the next level with our magnetic hydraulic separators – a new addition to Resideo’s comprehensive portfolio of hydronic products. Designed to simplify boiler piping for critical flow management between connected hydraulic circuits, these separators help keep the boiler and heat emitters clean as the dirt and magnetite are gathered in the separator, improving heat transfer with air removal.
- Flanged and union models
- Insulation included
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Metal mesh prevents reciprocal influence between circulators and compensates for flow differences, reducing system turbulence
- Air bubbles inside circuits are separated and vented through upper air valve, minimizing water hammer
- Magnet separates metal debris and dirt, which get flushed through bottom discharge valve, protecting the boiler system, pumps and heat exchanger
- Insulated cover adds a layer of protection
- Temperature range: 32°F - 266°F
- Maximum working pressure: 145 PSI (10 Bar)
- Maximum pressure of air vent operation: 72 PSI (5 Bar)
- Fluids used: Water, glycol-based solution (max. 50% glycol concentration)
- Separator connections: ASME 150 lb flange
- Air vent valve connection: 1/2"F
- Discharge valve connection: 1"F
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
|Max Temp (F):||
Flanged x Flanged
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.