The Model K-400 offers reliable power that cleans tough everyday drain line blockages in tubs, showers and sinks. A sleek profile and user-friendly design get you up and running easily -- and on to the next job quickly. Ideal for drain cleaners, service plumbers, facility and institutional maintenance departments and property management companies. Not designed to remove root blockages.
- Integrated Transport Cart: Easy movement to and from the job site. Heavy-duty, large wheels easily navigate over bumps and up stairs.
- Retractable Handle: High-handle height during transport.
- Cable Control System: Causes the drum to stop spinning when the blade becomes lodged in a blockage, limits potential for cable to flip-over in the drum and helps to indicate to operator when blockages are encountered.
- "Solid Core” Cable: Uses tough 3/8" (10 mm) or 1/22" (12 mm) Integral Wound (IW) solid core cable that is rugged and kink resistant.
- 3/8" (10 mm) cable best for 1 1/2" to 3" (40 mm to 75 mm) lines.
- K400 Drum Machine w/ Gloves & Std. Equipment
- C-32 IW 3/8" x 75' Solid Core Cable
- T-260 Tool Kit: T-202 Bulb Auger, T-205 “C” Cutter, T-211 Spade Cutter, and A-13 Pin Key