The SeeSnake® Compact C40 provides digital recording monitoring with Wi-Fi, for fast, efficient job setup. Tilt monitoring allows you to view your monitor at your desired angle or remove it for convenient job site placement. Always nail the image with self-leveling camera technology. The TruSense® technology features a high dynamic range image sensor with two-way communication between the camera and Seesnake®.
- Quick-release dock for the Cs6x Versa.
- Digital Recording Monitor with Wi-Fi provides fast, efficient job setup.
- Tilt the monitor to the desired viewing angle while docked or remove it for convenient job site placement.
- Self-Leveling Camera head provides an image that is always upright.
- TruSense technology features a high dynamic range (HDR) image sensor and two-way communication between the camera and SeeSnake CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitors.
- HDR image sensor maintains color and detail in high dynamic range scenes.
- TiltSense™ inclinometer shows camera's angle in-pipe on CSx series monitors.
- Download the free HQx Live app to view and record inspection jobs on your phone or tablet.
- Use the high power FlexMitter® 512 Hz sonde with a RIDGID® receiver to locate the camera.
- Line Capacity: 1.5" to 6" (38mm to 152mm)
- Push Cable Length: 131' (40m)
- Push Cable Diameter: 0.26" (6.7 mm) with 3 mm [0.12 in] Fiberglass core
- Push Cable Jacket: Polypropylene
- Push Cable Bend Minimum Radius: 2.5" (63.5 mm)
- Weight (without batteries): 17.6 lbs. (8.0 kg)
- Size Length: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Width: 14" (35.6 cm)
- Height: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Camera Type: 1" (25 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: 14°F to 158°F (-10°C to 70°C)
- Ingress Protection without Monitor: IPx5
- Light Source: High-Intensity LED Sonde 512 Hz
- (63668) - SeeSnake® Compact C40 Reel with Self-Leveling Camera powered with TruSense®
- (64943) - CS6x VERSA Digital Recording Monitor w/Wi-Fi