The new RIDGID K-60SP 115V sectional machine provides the professional with a powerful yet compact machine for clearing 1-1/4" to 4" drain lines. It can be operated with both 5/8" and 7/8" sectional cable. The K-60SP offers more cable torque than any other product in its class, giving you greater line cleaning capability.
- compact machine for institutional, commercial or residential cleaning.
- Also ideal for septic tank, vacuum truck operators. Small enough to fit into cramped spaces, yet powerful enough to clear tough blockages.
- Ideal for roof-top vent stacks. Rear handle allows for easy transporting up ladders and onto roof tops.
- Unique, easy-to-use instant-acting cable clutch maximizes operator control. Push handle down and cable spins at 600RPM; Release handle and cable stops instantly, no overrun to kink or damage cable.
- Simple adjustment knob allows unit to spin both 7/8" and 5/8" diameter cable. Adjusts in seconds. 7/8" cable (C-10) cleans 2" to 4" lines through 150 feet; 5/8" cable (C-7, C-8, C-9) cleans 1-1/4" to 4" lines through 125 feet.
- Remove only two bolts to access jaw set for cleaning or replacement. Removal of same bolts provides access to belt drive.
- Equipped with 1/2 HP motor.
- (1) K-60SP Sectional Machine
- (1) A-1 Mitt
- (1) A-12 Pin Key
- (1) A-60-12 Rear Guide Hose