Domestic and Commercial hot water distribution. To control water temperature at the source of heat (hot water tank), point-of-use (sinks, lavatories, or bath tubs) or multiple fixtures (multiple sinks or gang shower applications where bather has no access to temperature control).
- Certified for distribution and point-of-use applications
- Allows the water heater to be set at 140°F (60°C) or higher: Greater effective hot water volume yields less chance of Legionella within the cylinder.
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping: Specify and install with confidence!
- Robust, low complexity construction: Superior reliability, improved user safety.
- Adjustable and lockable mechanism: Minimizes unauthorized tampering with valve setting Factory set, locked to maximum 120°F (49°C)