Note: Due to water conservation regulations regarding maximum flow rate, this product is restricted in some states and local plumbing codes for *NEW* construction. These restrictions may not apply for repairing or replacing existing fixtures. Please check your local code before buying this item.
This Sloan Flush valve features the following.
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Water Closet Flushometer with the following features:
* PERMEX+ Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
* ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
* 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek+ Angle Stop
* Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
* Adjustable Tailpiece
* High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut * Spud Coupling and Flange for Top Spud
* Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
* High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
* Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
* Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID+ Technology
* Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX+ Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
* Available in choice of five finishes
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME 112.19.2, and Military Specification V-29193.