This Sloan Flush valve features the following.
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Water Closet Flushometer with the following features:
* PERMEX+ Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
* ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
* 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek+ Angle Stop
* Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
* Adjustable Tailpiece
* High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut * Spud Coupling and Flange for Top Spud
* Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
* High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
* Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
* Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID+ Technology
* Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX+ Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
* Available in choice of five finishes
Valve Body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in conformance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass. Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037, ANSI/ASME 112.19.2, and Military Specification V-29193.