Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Flush Cycle - Low Consumption (1.0 gpf/ 3.8 Lpf)
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA Plus® Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" flashing LED
- Infrared sensor range adjustment screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- 3/4" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop
- Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Adjustable Tailpiece
- High Black Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection w/ One-Piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling & Flange for 3/4" Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter w/ Cover Tube and Case Wall Flange w/ Set Screw
- High copper, low Zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID Technology
- Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.