SSE-4-ZP 1/2" x 7/8" ODF Thermal Expansion Valve w/ 60" Capillary (4 Ton)128954 SSE-4-ZP 1/2" x 7/8" ODF Thermal Expansion Valve w/ 60" Capillary (4 Ton)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- REFRIGERANT TYPE: R-404A
- APPLICATION: Low Temp Refrigeration
- THERMOSTATIC CHARGE: ZP
- NOMINAL CAPACITY (TON): 4
- INLET CONNECTION: 1/2" ODF
- OUTLET CONNECTION: 7/8" ODF
- EQUALIZER METHOD: Externally Equalized
- CAPILLARY LENGTH (INCH): 60"
- STRAINER TYPE: 12 Mesh Permanent
The Sporlan Type S thermostatic expansion valves have a brass bar stock body. The S valve has ODF connections. It is available with adjustable superheat, long lasting replaceable power element and accessible internal parts. Each valve is factory tested to ensure positive leak-free performance.
- Air Conditioning
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Permanent Inlet strainer
- Thermostatic charges available to match system conditions
- Available with internal equalizer or external equalizer
- Design working pressure for the S valves is 450 psi (31 bar)
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioning – Residential, Commercial, Chillers
- Refrigeration – Cases, Coolers, Walk in Coolers, Freezers
- Capacity ranges from 2 to 10 tons R-22
Low Temp Refrigeration
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.