- Type: 1605
- Maximum Pressure (Bar); 48.3 bar
- Maximum Pressure (PSI): 700 PSI
- Number of Circuits: 4
- Circuit Size (Inches): 1/4"
- Nozzle Size: L
- Orifice: Less Nozzle with Ring
- Nozzle Style: Standard
- Material: Brass
- Connection: 1/2" SAE Flare
The Sporlan refrigerant distributor provides exceptional refrigerant mixing to ensure the evaporator coil circuits are equally fed and performance is maintained. As refrigerant passes through the thermostatic expansion valve, a portion of the liquid flashes, resulting in two-phase (liquid and vapor) flow at the inlet of the refrigerant distributor nozzle. The nozzle increases the velocity of the two-phase flow, mixing its liquid and vapor components. In addition, the nozzle is positioned such that flow is focused onto the dispersion cone, equally dividing the mixture into passageways spaced evenly around the cone. The refrigerant then flows through the distributor tubes to each evaporator circuit. Using a Sporlan refrigerant distributor will provide exceptional evaporator performance by equally feeding all circuits.
- Air Conditioning
- Refrigeration – Food Retail
- Refrigeration – Food Service
- Industrial – Food Storage units
- Reliable Sporlan machining Quality.
- Sizes and capacities for most applications.
- Easy to solder. Steel models feature trepanned circuits for simplified welding
- Interchangeable nozzle permits custom selection.
- Can be installed in any position.
- Adapts to, and compliments, Sporlan quality expansion valves.
- Can be applied to any make mulit-circuit evaporator coil.
- Allows visual inspection of solder joints.
- Permits use of a probe wire or air jet to test for plugged circuits at distributor or evaporator coil.
- Multi -circuit evaporators in a refrigeration or air conditioning system.