|2||Wed, May 19|
|2||Thu, May 20|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Types B19 and E19 Series are pilot operated solenoid valves for refrigeration and air conditioning applications. They are suitable for suction service because very low pressure differential, 1 psi, is required for full operation. These valves may be mounted horizontally, on their side or in a vertical line.
The Type E19 series solenoid valves feature extended solder type connections as standard. One important benefit to the user is that all valves in the “E19” series can be installed without disassembly using either low or no silver content brazing alloy.
Key Features and Benefits:
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Manual Lift Stem
- MOUNTING HOLES: Provided
- Class F coils
- E series has extended copper connections. Disassembly for installation is unnecessary
- Synthetic seating material for tight closing
- Synthetic coated metal gaskets minimize external leaks
- Maximum working pressure for the non high pressure (-HP) valves is 500 psi (34.5 bar), For the high pressure (–HP) E2-HP thru E10S1-HP valves 1,015 psi (70 bar) and E14-HP thru E43-HP 700 psi (48 bar)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.