Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- CONNECTION SIZE: 3/8" ODF
- PORT CONNECTION: 5/32"
- APPLICATION TYPE: Normally Closed
- COIL TYPE: MKC-1
- SOLENOID OPTION: High Pressure
- CONNECTION 1 STYLE: Solder
- CONNECTION 2 STYLE: ODF X ODF
- SERIES TYPE: E5
The Sporlan Type A, B and E series solenoid valves are provided as two basic types of solenoid valves. The most common is the normally-closed type, in which the valve opens when the coil is energized, and closes when the coil is de-energized. The other type is the normally-open valve which opens when the coil is de-energized and closes when the coil is energized. The valves are brass forged or brass bar stock. The E series has extended copper connections. For Air Conditioning or refrigeration applications it is important to use system capacity, refrigerant, type of fluid, temperature and pressures. It is not recommended to size by line size. Refer to literature or selection program for capacity data. Each valve is factory tested to ensure positive leak-free performance.
Types A3 and E3 series are hermetic, direct-acting type solenoid valves primarily for refrigeration and air conditioning applications. The flow rate of the E3 and A3 are identical, therefore, the E3 may be freely substituted for the A3.
The E5 series are compact solenoid valves with pilot operated disc construction and are rated at 2.8 tons R-22 at 3 psi pressure drop vs. 1.6 for the A3S1. These valves may be mounted horizontally, on their side or in a vertical line.
The Types E3 and E5 series solenoid valves feature extended solder type connections as standard. One important benefit to the user is that all valves in the “E3” and “E5” series can be installed using either low or no silver content brazing alloy.
- Class F coils
- E series has extended copper connections. Disassembly for installation is unnecessary
- Synthetic seating material for tight closing
- Synthetic coated metal gaskets minimize external leaks
- Maximum working pressure for the non high pressure (-HP) valves is 500 psi (34.5 bar), For the high pressure (–HP) E2-HP thru E10S1-HP valves 1,015 psi (70 bar) and E14-HP thru E43-HP 700 psi (48 bar)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.