Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- CONNECTION SIZE: 7/8" ODF
- PORT CONNECTION: 25/32"
- APPLICATION TYPE: Normally Closed
- COIL TYPE: MKC-2
- SOLENOID OPTION: High Pressure
- CONNECTION 1 STYLE: Solder
- CONNECTION 2 STYLE: ODF X ODF
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Manual Lift Stem
- SERIES TYPE: ME25
The Sporlan Type A, B and E series solenoid valves are provided as two basic types of solenoid valves. The most common is the normally-closed type, in which the valve opens when the coil is energized, and closes when the coil is de-energized. The other type is the normally-open valve which opens when the coil is de-energized and closes when the coil is energized. The valves are brass forged or brass bar stock. The E series has extended copper connections. For Air Conditioning or refrigeration applications it is important to use system capacity, refrigerant, type of fluid, temperature and pressures. It is not recommended to size by line size. Refer to literature or selection program for capacity data. Each valve is factory tested to ensure positive leak-free performance.
Types B25 and E25 Series are pilot operated solenoid valves for refrigeration and air conditioning applications. They are suitable for suction service because very low pressure differential, 1 psi, is required for full operation. These valves may be mounted horizontally, on their side or in a vertical line.
The Type E25 series solenoid valves feature extended solder type connections as standard. One important benefit to the user is that all valves in the “E25” series can be installed without disassembly using either low or no silver content brazing alloy.
- Class F coils
- E series has extended copper connections. Disassembly for installation is unnecessary
- Synthetic seating material for tight closing
- Synthetic coated metal gaskets minimize external leaks
- Maximum working pressure for the non high pressure (-HP) valves is 500 psi (34.5 bar), For the high pressure (–HP) E2-HP thru E10S1-HP valves 1,015 psi (70 bar) and E14-HP thru E43-HP 700 psi (48 bar)
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.