- Self-sealing upon disconnection maintains minimum air inclusion and fluid loss
- Brass coupling provides corrosion resistance.
- Final metal-to-metal seal prevents refrigerant loss.
- Copper-sweat connections provide basic ends for brazing and eliminate the need for flux, simplifying the installation process.
- Panel mounting options are available for the unique needs of a unit
- RoHS Compliant
- Portable split-system air conditioners
- Split refrigeration systems
- Marine refrigeration systems
- Refrigerated dry cleaning systems
- Beverage systems
- Compatible with most