- CONNECTION SIZE (INCH): 5/8"
- LENGTH (INCH): 8.78"
- DIAMETER (INCH): 3"
- CONNECTION STYLE: SAE
- ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Without Pressure Tap
- NOMINAL CAPACITY RANGE (TON): 6.4
- FILTER AREA (IN2): 28
- BYPASS OPTIONS: Yes
- Reset Attributes
Sporlan Type SF Sealed Suction Filters primary purpose is to provide excellent filtration of solid contaminants in the suction line just ahead of the compressor. The filter will remove solid contaminants in the piping following installation. The filter media used in the Sporlan Suction Filter has sufficient area and depth to provide excellent filtration, and still keeps the pressure drop at a minimum. Each product is factory tested to ensure trouble-free performance.
- Air Conditioning
- Protects the compressor from dirt
- A relief device opens if the filter plugs to keep pressure drop at a minimum
- Full flow design for low pressure drop
- Maximum corrosion resistance
- UL Listed
- Copper connections
- Maximum rated pressure for SF-11, SF-28, and SF-48 models is 400 psi (27.5 bar). For the SF-64 models 500 psi (34.5 bar)