Refrigeration Controller for Medium Temperatures (30A Compressor, 230 VAC)PSK231N7EXBS Refrigeration Controller for Medium Temperatures (30A Compressor, 230 VAC)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
With a high capacity compressor relay, the PSK231 offers a digital controller solution for large compressor (up to 2 HP) open and closed refrigeration units. The PSK231 also provides increased functionality with the multifunction input – which can be configured for a door switch, an evaporator temperature sensor (for temperature terminated defrost), a condenser temperature sensor (for condenser overheat alarm and compressor lock-out) or to trigger energy saving mode. Other features include temperature alarms and easy setup with the optional programming key.
- The PSK231 controller manages medium temperature refrigeration units by controlling a compressor and sensing temperature
- Single digital output (relay): 30A compressor, 1HP @ 120VAC, 2HP @ 230VAC
- Alarm buzzer and TTL serial port (RS485 Modbus)
- 1 NTC/PTC temperature sensor input
- 1 multipurpose input (configure as switch or temperature sensor)
- IP65 front panel protection
- 3-1/2 digit display shows decimal point values (in Celsius mode) at -10.0° and below
- Easy to understand multicolor display icons
- Front bezel size: 2.95” x 1.3” (75 x 33 mm)
- Panel cut out: 2.79” x 1.14” (71 x 29 mm)
- Power supply: (N5) 120VAC 50/60 Hz, (N7) 230VAC 50/60 Hz
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.