1610 Cast Iron Commercial Circulator Pump, 1/3 HP1610EAE80131143 1610 Cast Iron Commercial Circulator Pump, 1/3 HP
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Taco 1600 Series In-Line Pumps combine the ultimate in reliability with ease of installation and maintenance for heating, air conditioning, pressure boosting, cooling water transfer and water supply applications. Taco 1600 Series In-Line Pumps feature a replaceable, permanently-lubricated bearing cartridge. The exclusive 1600 cool bearing cartridge design isolates the bearing from the effects of system temperatures to greatly extend bearing life. A standard bearing design also means that a single bearing cartridge can be used to service the entire line, making servicing a snap. Taco 1600 Series pumps are available in 15 models ranging in performance capacity from 10 GPM to 235 GPM with head capacities up to 68 ft.
Features & Benefits
- A rugged casing design, featuring a maximum operating pressure of 175psi and a maximum operating temperature of 300º F
- Cartridge Assembly, extending the bearing life with permanently sealed greased lubricated ball bearings
- Pressure Tappings, allowing for differential pressure readings to be taken across the pump
- One Piece Enclosed Impeller, assures long life and high pump efficiencies
- Cupro-Nickel Shaft Sleeve - Non corrosive shaft sleeve protects the shaft by preventing contact between the shaft and system fluid, eliminating the need for more expensive corrosion resistant shaft materials
- Accepts standard mechanical seal for maximum flexibility of seal choice
- Flexible Coupler - absorbs shock, vibration and misalignment that could be transmitted to the cartridge and motor bearings while also isolating and preventing any motor related noise or vibration from being transmitted
- Resilient Mounted Motor for quiet, reliable, vibration free operation
- All 1600 Series pumps are factory tested and built in accordance with Hydraulic Institute Standards
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.