|4||Thu, Aug 20|
|1||Fri, Aug 21|
|3||Mon, Aug 24 – Tue, Aug 25|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The House Control 402 is designed to operate as part of a complete hydronic heating system with tekmarNet®2 (tN2) thermostats. It can provide operation of two outdoor reset water temperatures in addition to Domestic Hot Water and Setpoint capabilities. It is easy to add more zones, add schedules or other convenient accessories through the use of the tekmarNet®4 (tN4) Expansion terminals.
- Enclosure: O-Enclosure, blue PC+ABS UL94-5VA plastic
- Approvals: CSA C US, meets ICES & FCC regulations for EMI / RFI
- Ambient Conditions: Indoor use only, 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C), RH 90% Non-condensing
- Power Supply: 24 V (ac) ±10% 60 Hz, 100 VA max, Class 2
- Control Load: 2 VA
- Zone Valve/Floating Action Load: d24 V (ac) 2 A, maximum combined current (zones 1 to 4): 89 VA (3.7 A)
- Boiler Relay: 24 V (ac) 5 A
- Boiler System Pump Relay: 115 V (ac) 5 A, 1/6 HP
- Mix System Pump Relay: 115 V (ac) 5 A, 1/6 HP
- DHW Pump Relay: 115 V (ac) 5 A, 1/6 HP
- Variable Speed Pump Relay: 115 V (ac) 5 A, 2.0 A
- Pump Power: 115 V (ac) 12 A max
- Setpoint and DHW Calls: Short, 0 - 32 V (ac)
- Boil/Mix Modulating Output: t0 - 10 V (dc), 3 kohm minimum load impedance
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.