Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The tekmarNet 2 House Control 403 is designed to operate all of the mechanical equipment in a residential hydronic heating system, coordinating their operation through network communication. It can be used in applications ranging from a single zone of baseboard with an on/off boiler, to multiple fan coils, mixed radiant floor heating zones, and a modulating/condensing boiler. This control regulates up to two heating water temperatures through Outdoor Temperature Reset and Indoor Temperature Feedback. It is capable of controlling a single on/off, two stage, or modulating boiler, a mixing device, Domestic Hot Water, set-point loads, 4 on-board zone pumps, and can expand up to 24 zones in total for each space heating water temperature
- Control: Microprocessor control
- Approvals: CSA C US, meets class B: ICES & FCC Part 15
- Ambient conditions: Indoor use only, 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C), RH 90% Non-condensing
- Power supply: 24 V (ac) ±10% 60 Hz, 100 VA max, Class 2
- Control load: 2 VA
- Floating action load: 89 VA, 24 V (ac), 3.7 A
- Boiler stage: 1, 2 relays 24 V (ac) 5 A
- Pump power: 115 V (ac) 12 A max
- Pump relays: 115 V (ac) 5 A, 1/6 hp
- Variable pump: 115 V (ac) 2.4 A
- Setpoint and DHW calls: Short, 0 - 32 V (ac)
- Boil/Mix modulating output: 0 - 10 V (dc) 500 ? min load impedance, 4 - 20 mA 1 k? max load impedance
- Sensors: NTC thermistor, 10k @ 77°F (25°C ± 0.2°C) ß=3892
- Included: Outdoor Sensor 070 and 2 of Universal Sensors 082
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 rated, blue PC+ABS plastic
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.