Hawkeye 300 on/off current switches provide a cost-effective solution for monitoring status on unit vents, exhaust fans, recirculation pumps, and other fixed loads where belt loss is not a concern. Veris has applied new technology to the H300 model to achieve impressive improvement in turn-on levels. The Hawkeye H300 have the lowest turn-on current in the industry at a mere 0.15 A.
- More reliable for status than relays across auxiliary contacts
- Ideal for direct-drive units, unit vents, fan coil units, exhaust fans, and other fixed loads
- Low setpoint - minimum trip point as low as 0.15 A, avoids the need for multiple wraps of the conductor through the sensor even on loads as small as 1/5 hp
- Removable mounting bracket provides installation flexibility
- Quick installation - split-core for fast retrofit installation
- Induced from monitored current sensor power