Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Fits any home and budget with high performance at an attractive price
- Outstanding efficiency of 95% A.F.U.E. on all models
- Fully-modulating input eliminates energy waste
- Lasting performance with proven Viessmann stainless steel InoxRadial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV
- Low-emission combustion with fully-modulating Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane; factory calibrated
- User-friendly backlit LCD touchscreen boiler control with vent length up to 200’ and multiple venting options; rigid and flexible PP(s) vent options
- Suitable for altitude levels of up to 10,000 ft. / 3,000 m
- Simple to install and service with 4 pipe hydronic connection design with built-in primary pump and diverter valve
- Extremely quiet operation; quieter than most refrigerators
- Limited lifetime warranty in residential applications
- Ideal application for apartments, condos, cottages, single-family homes, or installs where space is at a premium
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.