Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Series 9D Dual Check Valves with Intermediate Atmospheric Vent prevent the reverse flow of hot or cold polluted water from entering into the potable water supply. It consists of a brass body with stainless steel internal parts, integral strainer, and two durable, tight-sealing, rubber check valves. Series 9D is designed for continuous pressure, non-health hazard applications in smaller supply lines, such as laboratory equipment, processing tanks, sterilizers, dairy equipment, and specifically for boiler feed lines. Minimum Working Pressure: 25psi (172kPa), Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
- True line-sized construction allows the check modules to open further allowing dirt and debris to pass more freely reducing check fouling
- Stainless steel internal parts
- Maximum flow at low pressure drop
- Furnished with union connections to facilitate removal and replacement for maintenance
- Compact for economy combined with performance
- Design simplicity for easy maintenance
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.