3/4" LFWDS-E220 Lead Free FloodSafe Electric Water Shutoff (220v)0121580 3/4" LFWDS-E220 Lead Free FloodSafe Electric Water Shutoff (220v)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Series WDS and LFWDS FloodSafe Water Detector Shutoff protects the homeowner from catastrophic damage due to the water heater leaking. The FloodSafe will detect the presence of water on the floor beneath the water heater and will automatically shutoff the water supply and power source to the water heater. Optional battery backup unit available (WDS-BB).
- Testable and Resettable: The FloodSafe® Water Detector Shutoff can be easily reset by the contractor, home or business owner or plumbing inspector to assure proper operation.
- Easily installed on new or existing water heaters.
- No special piping is required.
- Supplied with a Water Dam for concrete, linoleum, tile or other hard surface flooring.
- Secure interlocking connector cables are unique to each connecting device.
- Powered by a safe low-voltage power supply that plugs into a standard 120 VAC wall outlet and is wired using standard thermostat cable (supplied by installer).
- Employs state-of-the-art water detection technology (no terminals to corrode or to impair operation).
- Provides contacts for monitored alarm detection systems.
- Power Cutout Modules for the standing pilot gas fired water heaters retain thermocouple circuit in the event of momentary power outage.
- Optional WDS-BB battery backup maintains normal operation for up to three days during power outages.
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.