Sized for 3/4" or 1" (20 or 25mm) water supply lines.
Series WDS and LFWDS FloodSafe Water Detector Shutoff protects the homeowner from catastrophic damage due to the water heater leaking. The FloodSafe will detect the presence of water on the floor beneath the water heater and will automatically shutoff the water supply and power source to the water heater. Optional battery backup unit available (WDS-BB).
- Testable and Resettable: The FloodSafe®
Shutoff can be easily reset by the contractor, home or
business owner or plumbing inspector to assure proper
- Easily installed on new or existing water heaters.
- No special piping is required.
- Supplied with a Water Dam for concrete, linoleum,
tile or other hard surface flooring.
- Secure interlocking connector cables are unique
to each connecting device.
- Employs state-of-the-art water detection technology (no
terminals to corrode or to impair operation).
- Provides contacts for monitored alarm detection systems.
- Power Cutout Modules for the standing pilot gas fired water
heaters retain thermocouple circuit in the event of momentary power outage.
- Optional WDS-BB battery backup maintains normal operation for up to three days during power outages.