- Testable and Resettable: The FloodSafe Water Detector Shutoff can be easily reset by the contractor, home or business owner or plumbing inspector to assure proper operation.
- Lead Free cast copper silicon alloy valve body construction
- Easily installed on new or existing water heaters.
- No special piping is required.
- Supplied with a Water Dam for concrete, linoleum, tile or other hard surface flooring.
- Secure interlocking connector cables are unique to each connecting device.
- Powered by a safe low-voltage power supply that plugs into a standard 120 VAC wall outlet and is wired using standard thermostat cable (supplied by installer).
- Employs state-of-the-art water detection technology (no terminals to corrode or to impair operation).
- Provides contacts for monitored alarm detection systems.
- Power Cutout Modules for the standing pilot gas fired water heaters retain thermocouple circuit in the event of momentary power outage.
Note: Image may not represent actual product