The LFN170 CSUT Master Tempering Valve Series is designed for use in commercial and institutional applications. It mixes hot and cold water to reduce high service water temperature to the building distribution piping system. The LFN170 CSUT series is designed for installation at the hot water source. It features bronze body construction, a copper/paraffin thermostat assembly and a lockable temperature adjustment for increased safety. Polysulfone internals resist excessive heat, liming and corrosion, and a single-seat design ensures tight shut-off in the event of cold water supply loss. Three-in-one checkstops prevent cross flow, isolate valve for maintenance and integral screens filter out debris. The LFN170 CSUT is listed to ASSE 1017 and IAPMO cUPC in compliance with CSA B125.3. Temperature range is 90 to 180°F (32 to 82°C). Maximum pressure is 125psi.
- ASSE 1017 and IAPMO CUPC Listed
- N170-M3 uses paraffin-based thermostat to sense and adjust outlet temperature
- Dirt and lime resistant poppet and seat design
- Virtual shutoff if supply pressure fails
- Vandal-resistant locking mechanism to secure temperature setting
- Factory tested
- Multi-directional mounting