This Wera VDE Insulated Screwdriver with a multi-component Kraftform Plus handle is great for fast and low-fatigue working, featuring hard gripping zones for high working speeds and soft zones to ensure high torque transfer. This screwdriver has been individually tested in water bath at 10,000 volts for secure work at the permissible voltage of 1,000 volts.
- "Take it easy" tool finder with color coding according to profiles and size stamp for simple and rapid accessing of the required tool.
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- Rough surface of the lasertip screwdriver "bites" itself firmly into the screw head, reducing contact pressure and enhance force transfer.
- Impact strength tested at -40°C, guaranteeing safety even under extreme conditions.
- The outstanding design of the Kraftform handle that fits perfectly into the hand prevents hand injuries such as blisters and calluses.