High quality L-key set out of stainless steel for hexagonal socket screws by Wera. Stainless steel prevents the formation of extraneous rust. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. Hexagonal ballpoint end on the long arm: the ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling "round the corner" screwdriving. Comes in a practical clip fastener out of wear-resistant material, enabling secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal.
- Solution to the extraneous rust problem: fasten stainless screws with stainless tools
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- Stainless L-keys prevent extraneous rust on stainless screws
- L-keys are quickly to hand thanks to their size markings
- Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability