13-piece Kraftform Kompakt set with 6x 25mm long and 6x 89mm long bits. Wera’s compact tools allow the simultaneous use of both types of screw connections; "hand" or "machine". The handle blade-change system in a compact design with different compact blade tips makes the user mobile and flexible. Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagonal drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173) and Wera connection series 1 and 4. With connecting adapter, bayonet, Rapidaptor technology, Kraftform handle with anti-roll protection, multi-components allow for particularly ergonomic screwdriving. Integrated magazine for storing 25mm long bits. This set replaces a 12-piece screwdriver set and reduces the necessary equipment to a minimum. Profile and size of the bits are easily recognizable due to the Wera "Take it easy" tool finder with its color coding and easily visible labels.
- Application: Suitable for 1/4" DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 hexagon socket insert bits and Wera Series 1 and 4.
- Design: Attachment, telescopic, Rapidaptor rapid-in, rapid-out, rapid-spin, chuck-all and single-hand technology.
- "Take it easy" tool finder: Output color coding and large stamp to enable the desired bit to be easily located.
- Handle: Kraftform with non-roll feature, multi-component, integrated magazine.
- Retractable bayonet blade