Rapidaptor universal holder for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173). The Rapidaptor allows bits to be attached without any need to actuate the sleeve. The removal of the bit is simple, just by pushing the sleeve forward. This enables rapid bit change with just one hand. The strong permanent magnet holds the bits absolutely securely. 1/4" hexagonal, suitable for power screwdrivers with take-up as per DIN ISO 1173-F 6.3.
- Rapidaptor technology for rapid bit change
- Rapidaptor universal holder for bits with 1/4" hexagon drive, magnetic
- 1/4" hexagon drive
- Application: Suitable for 1/4" DIN ISO 1173-C 6,3 and E 6,3 hexagon insert bits and Wera Series 1 and 4
- Drive: 1/4" hexagon suitable for power tools with DIN ISO 1173-F 6,3 receiver
- Design: 1/4" hexagon with Rapidaptor rapid-in, rapid-out, rapid-spin, chuck-all, and single-hand technology, magnetic