Many users would like to be able to carry out screwdriving processes faster without compromise. With a screwdriver that is precise, allows powerful screwdriving, and is much faster than a conventional screwdriver. A part-time universal gear is the solution: Integrated in the screwdriver handle, it quadruples the working speed with smooth couplings - purely mechanically. One hand holds the front part of the handle, the other hand turns the rear part of the handle. The turbo function can be switched on or off at the push of a button. Turning it off is recommended for tightening and loosening with high torque as well as for fine adjustments. Robust, maintenance-free gear made of steel with a maximum torque of 14Nm when the turbo function is deactivated. With the Wera VDE interchangeable blades individually tested as per IEC 60900, the VDE version of the Kraftform Turbo hand holder 827 T i guarantees fast and safe working even in live environments (up to 1,000 volts).
- Four times the screwdriving speed thanks to the turbo function (purely mechanical - without battery)
- Activate and deactivate the turbo function by a simple push of a button
- Turbo function especially for smooth couplings
- Can be used without the turbo function like a normal screwdriver for couplings with steadily increasing torque
- Robust, maintenance-free gear made of stee