The Zyklop Speed Ratchet head pivots freely and and has 5 pre-defined locking positions. It can be locked into any position by using the slide switch that is positioned on either side, and it is also possible to work conveniently in very confined and difficult-to-access areas with enhanced hand clearance. The predefined locking positions at 0°, 15° und 90°, both to the right and left, ensure safe working without any slipping of the ratchet head. The gyrating mass design means that screwdriving is accelerated, and the rotation-symmetric structure of the Kraftform handle and the free-turning sleeve reinforce this rapid twisting process - particularly when the ratchet does not engage due to too little resistance in the thread. The outstanding design of the Kraftform handle fits perfectly into the hand preventing hand injuries such as blisters and calluses. The hard materials used for the handle ensure quick and easy hand repositioning without any danger of the skin "sticking" to the handle, and the softer anti-slip zones enable the low-loss transfer of high torque.
- For 3/8" square sockets as well as 3/8" adaptors with square drive.
- Equipped with ball lock to hold the sockets and attachments securely, ensuring safe working.
- Easy left/right switchover.
- Release button to simply change over into any predefined position.
- Five locking positions: Fine-tooth ratchet, Flex-head ratchet, Angle ratchet, Quick-release ratchet, Power ratchet
- Predefined locking positions at 0°, 15° und 90°
- Can be used as a conventional screwdriver in the 0° position by attaching an adaptor and a bit.
- Thumbwheel that can be used to quickly and easily switch between clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation at any positioning.
- The reversible ratchet with 72 fine-pitched teeth has a low return angle of only 5°, allowing fast and precise work in all types of installation.