Wera Chiseldriver set for fastening, chiselling and loosening seized screws. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. A hexagon blade out of high quality bit material that extends right through the blade ensures full transfer of force, even when struck with a hammer. The ductile tempered material prevents the blade from splintering or breaking. Comes with an integrated impact cap for enhanced durability and reduced risk of splintering. More torque can be transferred with the help of an open-end or ring spanner applied to the integrated hexagonal bolster. The Wera Black Point tip and a complex hardening process ensure a long service life of the tip, enhanced corrosion protection and an exact fit. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace and handle markings make for simplified finding and sorting of the tool. All frequently needed screwdriving profiles in a single set. Includes 2 racks for tidy storage.
- Chiseldriver for fastening, chiselling and loosening
- Hexagonal blade extending through the handle
- Ergonomic Kraftform handle for pleasant and low-fatigue working
- Impact cap and bolster for the transfer of higher torque
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection