Overall Length of this product is 96-1/2". Please check Submittal Sheet file for details.
Iowa hydrants are intended for irrigation purposes and
used for filling field spray equipment, cleaning tools and
equipment, lawn and garden care, watering livestock -
immediate water flow even in sub zero temperatures.
- Female Inlet: Model Y34 - 3/4" NPT
- Casing: Model Y34 - 1" Galvanized Steel Pipe
- Operating Rod: 3/8" Galvanized Steel Pipe
- Drain Hole: Tapped - 1/8" N.P.T.
- Removable Nozzle: 3/4" Brass Male Hose Nozzle
- Adjustable Link - Provides easy and positive
adjustment of the lever lock tension.
- Rod Guide - Eliminates side pull on rod, reduces
wear on packing, packing nut & stem.
- Flow Finder and Lock - A simple cam that can be set to
automatically obtain the same fl ow each time or lock against
- Long Life Packing - Graphite packing for lubricity and
- One Piece Variable Flow Plunger - Large cushion
type seal for longer life - is not easily damaged and
assures shut-off even when foreign particles are present.
Automatic drain feature - plunger opens drain to prevent
freezing - closes at any fl ow to prevent wasting water.
- Maintenance & Repair - Woodford has manufactured
the IOWA hydrant since 1929, and although many
improvements have been made through the years, all parts
are interchangeable. All repairs can be made from top of
unit without removing hydrant from the ground.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
- Maximum Temperature: 120° F