Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Yellow Jacket Heat Pump Manifold features two 800 psi gauges to read all heat pump pressure conditions. Traditional low side manifold gauges can be susceptible to damage when heat pumps go into heating mode. Because the low side gauge of the Yellow Jacket Heat Pump Manifold is also designed for pressures up to 800 psi, it can read the pressure whether the pump is in heating mode, cooling mode or transition.
Both black steel case gauges are 3-1/8 inch with 1 percent accuracy full scale. The heat pump manifold temperature scales cover the three most common refrigerants used in heat pumps: R-22, R-410A and R-407C. Made in USA.
- Large 3-1/8" gauges feature steel cases with polycarbonate crystal
- High- and low-side gauges read up to 800 psi
- Color-coded scales - larger dials are bold and easy to read
- Dials with 1% accuracy (Class 1) full scale movement provide the level of accuracy necessary for critical charge systems
- Proven sliding double "O"-ring pistons reduce wear
- Long life nylon seats
- Forged brass body for durability
- Full porting maximizes capacity and flow
- Full-size metal valve handles for easy operation
- Hose assemblies UL recognized for 4000 psi (275 bar) burst and 800 psi (55 bar) working pressure (File# SA9737)
- Hose holder fittings: 1/4" - 1/4" - 1/4"
- Made in USA
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.