Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system
Built-in vacuum indicator gauge
Wide-mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling. The SuperEvac vacuum pump is a highly efficient, two-stage rotary vane oil-sealed pump field-rated at 15 microns or better. The lower the micron rating, the better the pump performance.
- 1/4" and 1/2" Male flare intake
- 43 oz. oil capacity
- 17.5" L x 6" W x 11.5" H
- 32.0 lbs. (14.5 kg)
- Isolation valve for oil changes without losing vacuum in the system
- Built-in vacuum indicator gauge
- Wide-mouth oil reservoir port for easier, cleaner filling. Doubles as pump exhaust—threaded to attach garden hose for exhausting to remote location
- Large oil sight glass for easy monitoring of oil level
- Large brass oil drain for easy access to fast oil changes
- Gas ballast valve keeps oil cleaner, longer during evacuation of wet systems
- Internal intake check valve prevents oil backup into the system during a power failure
- Intake filter screen keeps damaging particles from entering the pump
- Heavy duty rotors and bearings
- Heavy duty steel handle with lift hook for well-balanced carrying
- Tethered port caps stay with the pump
- Metal with rubber overlay base for stability
- Made in the USA
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.