Pros, Join Our TradeMaster Program!
Appliance adapters are used to connect your tankless water heater, boiler, or commercial boiler to the proper diameter of z-flex / z-vent al29-4c stainless steel vent pipe. Most tankless water heaters and boilers require an appliance adapter. For double wall installations, you will also need a single to double wall adapter, which will attach to the appliance adapter.

Read more
Vent Type:
Diameter (Inches):
Product Type:
Speak with a real person who will go out of their way to help!
Closed Now: Phone Hours
Monday – Thursday
8am–7:45pm ET
9am–7:45pm ET

4 Videos

    Product Reviews

    Product Q&A

    Add-on Item

    This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.

    Why don't we show the price of this item?

    We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.

    To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.