ZebraStat – Multi-Mode Diagnostic TesterZS-2 ZebraStat – Multi-Mode Diagnostic Tester
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The ZebraStat is the flagship of our diagnostic tool line. It is a compact electronic tool that helps to diagnose problems in the low-voltage control circuits of HVAC and refrigeration units. It also acts as a convenient remote control for technicians working in attics, on rooftops, or in basements, where easy access to temperature and system controls is inconvenient.
The ZebraStat's 5 main functions
1. Simultaneously checks continuity in up to six circuits.
2. Analyzes/Monitors control signals.
3. Graphically displays under-voltage conditions.
4. Remotely controls system from attic, rooftop, basement, etc.
5. Acts as an automatically resetting circuit breaker for circuit boards.
The ZebraStat control panel has 4 control/monitor sections:
1.The mode section places the tool in the test mode desired. You can switch between different modes with your test leads hooked up to the system for convenience.
2.The six component switches individually control parts of the system, such as the blower or the reversing valve.
3.The report section contains 13 LED's that report either continuity or power on any of the six test circuits, as well as an indicator for the internal circuit-protection device being tripped.
4.The red voltage section continuously monitors your system's control voltage levels.
- Is contained in a rugged carry case with hinged lid and secure latch.
- ZebraStat's test leads are stored inside the case, eliminating tangling.
- A heavy magnet is mounted to the case back for easy attachment.
- A retractable hanging hook is built into the case also.
- A quick instruction card is printed inside the case lid.
- Instruction manuals in English and Spanish are included.
- Is system-powered; no batteries to replace or grow weak.
- Comes with a one year limited warranty.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.