|1||Tue, Dec 8 – Fri, Dec 11|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
An Electrical Alternator is used on a Duplex pump application where automatic alternation of the pumps is desired for added protection in residential or commercial applications. With one pump operating to handle normal flow, a second pump becomes operational in the event the water level continues to rise. The built-in alarm system, a standard feature, can be connected to sound when the second pump becomes operational (3-float switch system) or in dependently (4-float switch system). All electrical systems must be installed by a qualified electrician and according to the National Electrical Code.
- Hand-Off-Auto Toggle Switch for each pump.
- Green pump run pilot light for each pump.
- Alarm test and silence switches.
- Red pilot light (Nema 1 Only) and audible alarm with 83 to 85 decibel rating for a high water condition.
- Red Alarm Beacon included with Nema 4X enclosure.
- Auxiliary Dry Contact.
- High Water Alarm.
- On Three Phase - Motor protective switch with overload protection.
- Magnetic starter for each pump.
- Alternating mechanism.
- Numbered terminal strip for connecting pumps and variable level fl oat switch es.
- Nema 1 - general purpose or Nema 4X - Watertight en closures available.
- Integral auxiliary terminal board connections (dry contact) for re mote alarm devices.
- 3 or 4 variable level float switch control operation.
- UL Listed.
- 2 Year Warranty
- The use of off-the-shelf components provide for relatively easy field main tenance and repair
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.