Model 137 Flow-Mate Cast Iron Effluent Pump137-0001 Model 137 Flow-Mate Cast Iron Effluent Pump
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Effluent or dewatering submersible pump for septic tank, low pressure pipe (LPP) and enhanced flow STEP systems.
- Castings - Model 137, all cast iron ASTM class 25, 2500# tensile strength.
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Durable cast iron construction - switch case motor and pump housing, base and impeller
- Float operated 2 pole mechanical switch (automatic units only)
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- Oil filled and hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected (1 Ph) motor
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, guard, handle, arm and seal assembly
- Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering 130°F (54°C) (extra duty 140°F 60°C)
- Passes 5/8" spherical solids
- No screens to clog
- 1-1/2" NPT discharge (1-1/2" x 2" PVC Adapter fitting included with BN & BE Models)
- On point: 10"
- Off point: 2 3/4"
- Simplex and duplex systems packaged systems available
- Variable level control systems available designed for heavy duty effluent applications
UL Listed 3-Wire Neoprene Cord & Plug
|Shutoff Head (ft.):||
|Flow at 5 FT Head:||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.