Submersible pump for sewage/effluent or dewatering, passes 2" solids, 2" NPT discharge
NOTE: The sizing of effluent systems normally requires variable level float(s) controls and properly sized basins to achieve required pumping cycles or dosing timers with non-automatic pumps.
- Noncorrosive engineered plastic motor housing, pump housing, base and impeller
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- All stainless steel screws, switch arm and lower motor housing
- 2 pole float operated mechanical switch
- Solid polypropylene float
- Maximum temperature for dewatering 104°F (40°C)
- Passes 2" spherical solids
- 2" NPT discharge
- On point: 11-1/2"
- All models completely submersible and hermetically sealed
- Watertight and dust tight
- Recommended for 2" pipe only