Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole switch
- Durable cast iron construction - switch cap, motor and pump housing
- Engineered plastic base
- Engineered, glass-filled plastic non-clogging vortex impeller w/ metal insert
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Passes 2" spherical solids
- 2" NPT discharge
- On point: 12-1/2"
- Off point: 4-1/2"
- Simplex and duplex systems available
- Minimum recommended basin size simplex: 18" x 30", duplex: 30" x 36"
- Reserve powered design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
*May be used in those states where codes do not restrict solids size in effluent systems.
NOTE: Image is representative. Actual product may vary from image depicted.
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.