- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole switch
- Durable cast iron construction - switch cap, motor and pump housing
- Engineered plastic base
- Engineered, glass-filled plastic non-clogging vortex impeller w/ metal insert
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Passes 2" spherical solids
- 2" NPT discharge
- On point: 12-1/2"
- Off point: 4-1/2"
- Simplex and duplex systems available
- Minimum recommended basin size simplex: 18" x 30", duplex: 30" x 36"
- Reserve powered design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
*May be used in those states where codes do not restrict solids size in effluent systems.
NOTE: Image is representative. Actual product may vary from image depicted.