: Image is representative only. Actual product may vary from image depicted.
This item has a plastic impeller.
Submersible sewage/*effluent or dewatering pump.This model includes 15' piggyback variable level float switch.
- Float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) 2-pole mechanical switch
- Durable cast construction, ASTM Class 25 cast iron, switch case and pump housing
- Cast iron base on models 267 and 268
- Engineered plastic base on model 266
- Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller Design. Engineered plastic impeller with metal inserts on models 266, 267 & 268 (1 PH).
- Not affected by materials normally found in drainage and sewage pumps
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard and arm and seal assembly
- Neoprene square ring & gasket
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor
- Oil lubricated bearings
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Passes 2" spherical solids
- 2" NPT discharge
- On point: 12" (automatic units); Off point: 4" (automatic units)
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Completely submersible
- Watertight and dust tight
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection (1 Phase only)
- Reserve powered design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
*May be used in those states where codes do not restrict solids size in effluent systems.