Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Float-operated, 2-pole mechanical switch
- Durable cast construction, ASTM Class 25 cast iron switch case and pump housing
- Cast iron base on models 267 and 268
- Engineered plastic base on model 266
- Non-clogging vortex impeller design. Engineered plastic impeller with metal inserts (1 Ph). Model 267 available with cast iron impeller (standard on 3 Ph models).
- Not affected by materials normally found in drainage and sewage pumps
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle, guard and arm and seal assembly
- Neoprene square ring and gasket
- Oil-filled, hermetically-sealed motor
- Oil-lubricated bearings
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Passes 2” (50 mm) spherical solids
- 2” female and 3" NPT male discharge
- Corrosion-resistant, powder coated epoxy finish
- Completely submersible
- Watertight and dust-tight
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection (1 Ph only)
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.