Single and double seal submersible sewage or dewatering pumps.
- Durable cast iron constructed switch case, motor and pump housing, base and impeller
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- All cast iron class 25-30 25000# tensile strength
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, float rod, handle, guard and arm and seal assembly
- Shaft seal - Carbon and ceramic rotary face seal, with stainless steel wetted parts
- Upper sleeve bearing and lower ball bearing running in bath of oil
- Maximum temperature for sewage or dewatering 130°F (54°C)
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected motor (1 Ph and Auto 3 Ph)
- Cast iron non-clogging vortex impeller
- All models available in 2" or 3" discharge (3" discharge must be special ordered)
- All models pass 2" spherical solids
- Automatic units available with float operated, submersible (NEMA 6) mechanical switch (1 and 3 phase units)
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- On point: 15-1/4"
- Off point: 5-1/4"
- Reserve powered design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.