Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Model E295 High Head Waste-Mate Non-Automatic Cast Iron Sewage Pump - 230 V, 2 HP (Single Seal)295-0004 Model E295 High Head Waste-Mate Non-Automatic Cast Iron Sewage Pump - 230 V, 2 HP (Single Seal)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Durable cast iron constructed switch case, base, motor and pump housing
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- All cast iron class 25-30 25000# tensile strength
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, float rod, handle, guard, arm and seal assembly
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected (1 Ph only) motor
- Bronze class 84-8-0-4, non-clogging vortex impeller
- Maximum temperature for sewage or dewatering 130°F (54°C), 120°F (49°C) for WD295
- If over 130°F (54°C), consult factory
- Shaft seal - stainless steel carbon & ceramic rotary
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Upper sleeve bearing and lower ball bearing running in bath of oil
- Neoprene square ring & gasket
- All models pass 2" spherical solids
- Automatic units available with float operated, submersible (NEMA 6)2-pole mechanical switch
- On point: 14-3/4"
- Off point: 5"
- 2" NPT female flanged vertical discharge (3" available upon request)
- 100% computerized tested
- Reserve powered design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.