- A High temperature submersible pump series with electrical components meeting the National Electrical Code requirements for 200° F service
- Comprehensive line of models, styles and modes
- Conduit length is 3 feet for automatic models and 6 feet for nonautomatic models
- Power cord length is 15 feet for automatic models and supplied by others for nonautomatic models
- High temperature liquid-tight conduit used with high temperature cable
- High temperature motor windings
- High temperature Viton® gaskets
- High temperature thermal overload protected
- All control components in contact with the water are high temperature rated
- All models have vortex impeller design
- All models have stainless steel screws, guards, handles and control arm & seal assemblies
- Float operated mechanical switch box which is mounted on the discharge pipe above the operating level (Switch box is not intended to come in continuous contact with 200° F water)
- Mechanical seal has NI-Resist rotary face and Viton® elastomer
- Corrosion-resistant powder coated epoxy finish
Model M3098 High Temperature Submersible Pump - 115 V, 0.5 HP3098-0001 Model M3098 High Temperature Submersible Pump - 115 V, 0.5 HP
|Tue, Oct 19 – Tue, Oct 26|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
|Max Operating Temp:||
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.