Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This product is compatible with all pumps that are under 10 amps and 25 amps on the start-up.
822PS Pump Sentry is among the most advanced sump pump emergency battery backup systems available. It interfaces between a pump and its AC wall outlet. When AC utility power is present, the 822PS charges a battery and monitors the wall outlet to detect a power outage. At the moment utility power fails, the 822PS draws energy from a battery and converts it to enable pump operation. When utility power returns, the 822PS automatically switches the pump back to AC wall outlet power. At the same time, the 822PS resumes charging the battery to return it to full capacity in preparation for the next power failure.
To determine compatibility with pump: User should verify that steady state pump current does not exceed 9A
- UL STDS. 1778, 1012, & 60950-1
- CAN/CSA STDS. C22.2 #107.3 & #107.2
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Power Output Indicator
- Battery Charge State Indicators
- Battery Replace Indicator
- 25A Start Current Capacity (3 seconds)
- Low battery audible alarm
- Battery Cables Included
- Compact Size
- For Wall Mount or Surface Mount Installation
- 2 year Factory Warranty
- Made and Serviced in the USA
- Operates Common AC Pumps
- Instant Automatic Power Transfer
- Supports Full Pump Capacity
- Does Not Occupy Sump Pit Space
- Can Be Easily Installed
- Silent and Clean Operation
Designed to operate most 1/2 Hp. sump pumps manufactured by:
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.