- Casting: all cast iron class 25-30 25000# tensile strength
- Motor: 2 HP (404), 3 HP (405) - 60 Hz, 1725 RPM oil-filled, hermeticallysealed, automatic reset thermal overload protected (1 PH)
- Upper and lower ball bearing running in bath of oil.
- UL listed cord: 20 ft., 3-wire neoprene cord and plug Longer cords available in lengths of 25-35-50 feet
- Impeller: non-clogging vortex
- Mechanical shaft seal: carbon and ceramic rotary face seal, with stainless steel wetted parts
- Hardware: stainless steel screws, bolts, washers, lifting bracket
- Square ring and gasket: Neoprene
- Temperature to 130°F (54°C), 120°F (49°C) for WD405
- Variable level controls available
- 4" horizontal flanged discharge - standard ANSI flange
- Passes 3" spherical solids
- Corrosion-resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- Protects motor from seal leaks
- Improved seal lubrication
- Helps eliminate seal and bearing damage from dry runs.
- Major width 16-1/8". Height 27-1/2"
- High-capacity water removal, parking lots, low flood areas, water transfer.
- To meet 3" intake, 4" discharge code requirements on some sewage applications
- Retrofit on existing sewage installations
- New installations
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.